Saturday 15 November 2014

WHAT OF TODAY?


I arrived at yesterday much the same as I have every other day for so long now. Almost resenting I had another day to endure and while away with some petty projects in the name of earning a living and socializing.



How all that changed in the ring of a gunshot. A beautiful young man, standing guard over a monument with an empty rifle was slain by some fanatical fool who had fallen under the spell of a violent and barbaric religious ideology.

These twisted fanatics whether home-grown or imported need to be dealt with and quickly. Some means needs to be devised to remove them from our soil. Place them with their own kind and let them feed upon each other and eventually succumb to their own voracious murderous appetites.

If they choose to go from our land, let them; even help them but don’t let them return. Make it very clear it is a one way ticket.

It is well know that a cancer will continue to grow and spread and feed off the live tissue until it kills its host, unless it is cut out of the body.

We barely made it to mid-week and we have already had two terrorist attacks close to home. Everything has changed for us Canadians. It has now become personal and we know that these are not the type of entities that will stop of their own accord. They are not human and lack all human traits of compassion, love and understanding. They are cold, calculating killing machines who derive pleasures from the infliction of pain and terror.

When my son returned from work he had much to say of the day’s events. Being a paramedic, the news and videos of the events were seriously and somberly analyzed by all first responders. They were still reeling from the tragic events when they were called to be fitted for their personal hazmat suits. Yet, another reminder of the dramatic challenges and risks that lie ahead.

Everything has changed and it will never be the same for me. All those stupid petty distractions of my egoistic life have been exposed for what they are and I realize now most do not even deserve my thoughts. Perhaps, I will lapse at times but I am beginning to see that the Creating Force has a way of gently reminding me of my true purpose and if I don’t pay attention to gentle then there is a sound smack on the side of the head coming, as was yesterday.


THOUGHTS CAN BE A POWERFUL THING WE SHOULD USE THEM WISELY AS WE ARE ALL ONE SPIRIT


https://kabbalahthoughts.wordpress.com/2014/10/23/what-of-today/

No comments:

Post a Comment