Sunday 19 October 2014

Guardian Angel Revealed





Guardian Angel Revealed

I happened upon your site and enjoyed it so much that I had to add my own guardian angel experience.

When I was 14, (I'm 40 years old now), I lay in bed waiting for my mother to come say goodnight and tuck me in as she usually did every night. Now, just to provide you with some background, I usually enjoyed making my mom angry by telling her that neither God nor Jesus existed. I would demand proof, and this would enrage her further still.

As kids, my mother would force us (my brother and me), to go to church every Sunday. The only good thing about church for us was the chance that we got to visit the comic book store across the street when service was over. I was always skeptical, did not like church, and thought it was all bull, all of it made up by guys who had nothing better to do than to sit in a circle and make up stupid stories.

I kept on saying "prove it." On this particular night, the lights were out in my room and I waited patiently for my mom to come upstairs. I had my own room in the attic. She finally walked in. Or so I thought.

I had extremely bad eyesight growing up and had always worn thick glasses. Without them, I couldn't see my hand in front of my face in the daytime, let alone at night. I was lying on my back, and my "mom" walked up to my bed on the right. As I switched positions onto my left side (which means she was now behind me), sheer terror coursed through me because I realized the person who was standing behind me at this point was not my mom. My mom didn't have a glowing, white cloak in her wardrobe.

It was then that I started shaking, became freaking cold, and started sweating profusely. I repeated to myself over and over in my head, Turn around! There's someone behind you and it's not your mom! Turn around! And the odd thing about this was that as I was turning around when I first saw her, I saw her face clearly in the dark, even with my bad vision. She was young and beautiful, with a hood over her head.

I'm not sure how long it took me to finally get the courage to turn around, but when I finally did, there was nobody there. I ran out of that room so fast and down the stairs to my mom and dad's bedroom yelling, "There's someone in my room!" My parents told me it was just a dream that I had.

I told them what had happened, and my mom believed me because she said that she always prayed for angels to watch over us. Well, someone was listening to her apparently! I didn't sleep in my room that Friday night even though I knew that the "being" never meant to cause me any harm.

Somehow, I knew she was there to look over me. The next day, pulling in a deep breath of courage into my lungs, I went in there by myself, closed the door, and said, "Look, I know you're here; don't ever do that again because you scared the you-know-what out of me!"

That was the first thing I ever said to my angel. Since then, we've been through a lot together. I receive messages from her fairly regularly because I'm open to them. I'm married now, and every time something happens, or a message is sent that cannot be chalked up to just coincidence, I tell my wife and she just nods and smiles because she knows that these things can't just be coincidence, since she's had paranormal experiences herself.

I can't begin to tell you how many times my angel has been there for me, and comforted me in hard times. And I can't begin to thank her enough, though I always try to.



http://paranormal.about.com/od/angels/a/tales_11_01_15t.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment