Sunday 14 September 2014

After Show Angels


 
 
This incident took place in May or June of 2002, in Denver, Colorado.

In Denver, I met with a group of people from work to go see a rock concert. There was a girl that was with us who was extremely hateful toward me for no reason. Several times during the concert, she would run and jump into me, trying to hurt me.

After this subsided, I regained my composure and realized how drained and exhausted I was from the whole experience. I had bought $45 worth of merchandise, including a concert T-shirt for $25. Later, I discovered that the T-shirt was missing -- someone had stolen it.

I also noticed that the group I was with had left me all alone and so I left the concert also. I went back to the booth to exchange the other $20 of merchandise to buy another shirt. I was $5 short but somehow I managed to find some generous people who gave me the mo0ney to make up for it. I was able to buy another shirt and I left.

It took me at least an hour to find my car in the huge parking lot. I finally got into my car and made my way home. On the way, about a mile up, I decided to to stop at McDonald's and eat. I went through the drive-thru and parked in a dark spot to eat when suddenly a man and a woman came toward my car.

The man stepped up to my window and asked me if I could give them a ride to their destination and without hesitating, I agreed to help them. I was almost starving hungry and asked the man if he would be willing to wait until I finished eating and he was very polite and said it was it was fine.

As I was eating, I kept glancing at this peculiar couple and the man's gaze and facial expression was very pleasant, almost as if he was smiling. He had a sort of purity about him. His eyes almost glowed and they were glossy. The woman, however, was extremely reserved, didn't say a word nor did she make any eye contact with me. After I finished my meal, I started driving in the direction that the couple needed to go. About a quarter of a mile down a busy street, the man asked me to drop them off on the side of the street.

I pulled over and the female got out first but the man pulled out a twenty-dollar bill and said, "Here, let me at least give you this!" I didn't expect anything from him and was extremely grateful! I thanked him and then he and the lady turned around and started running and crossed the street.

As I drove down the busy street in their direction to turn around, I noticed that they were nowhere in sight. It seemed as if they vanished! At the time of this incident, I didn't understand why the man would give me so much money for driving him and the lady such a short distance! I also realized that, strangely, that twenty-dollar bill made up for the money I had lost at the concert! It took me at least a year to finally figure out that this mysterious couple that came to my car that night, were, without a doubt, angels that came to my aid!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment